Date:      Mon, 17 Oct 2016 09:39:55 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Ross Alexander <rwa@athabascau.ca>
To:        Diane Bruce <db@db.net>
Cc:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Raspberry Pi 3 support

On Mon, 17 Oct 2016, Diane Bruce wrote:

> On Mon, Oct 17, 2016 at 12:33:27AM -0600, Ross Alexander wrote:
>
> So. Have you tried fldigi on the RPi3 yet?

Diane,

How pleasant to hear from you.  My humble self is flattered.

On my RPI2 (11-STABLE), hamlib won't build, and I haven't punched down
on it.  I'm also having trouble getting an arm64/aarch64 poudriere to
run.  Kind people have made suggestions, which I have yet to follow up
on.

This is because I have just bought a 2nd home (I'm Albertan, so it's
really a trailer :-P) and am in the process of replacing all the
windows.  I realize that's a weak excuse.  On the other hand, at the
new place I can put up a tower and play with radios; the XYL doesn't
allow that at our Edmonton home.

BTW, really enjoyed looking around in ~db.  What a lot of stuff you
have your fingers in!  I need to get to another BSDCan so we can chat.

sincerest regards,
Ross
--
Ross Alexander, ve6pdq, (780) 675-6823 desk / (780) 689-0749 cell, rwa@athabascau.ca

    "Plato's scheme of folly, which would have the philosophers take
     over the management of affairs, has been turned on its head; the
     men of affairs have taken over the direction and pursuit of
     knowledge."
                 -- Thorstein Veblen, _The Higher Learning in America_

---