Date:      Thu, 18 Sep 1997 13:24:21 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Gary Kline <kline@thought.org>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   does anyone see the problem with `Category' here?

I submitted a similar PR several days ago; and not no avail.
Today, retrying, I found the following error from send-pr.

Ideas, anybody??

gary kline

Encl:: output

SEND-PR: Please consult the send-pr man page `send-pr(1)' or the Texinfo
SEND-PR: manual if you are not sure how to fill out a problem report.
SEND-PR:
SEND-PR: Note that the Synopsis field is mandatory.  The Subject (for
SEND-PR: the mail) will be made the same as Synopsis unless explicitly
SEND-PR: changed.
SEND-PR:
SEND-PR: Choose from the following categories:
SEND-PR:
SEND-PR: bin   conf  docs  gnu   i386  kern  misc  ports
SEND-PR: