Date:      Mon, 06 Dec 2010 08:32:34 -0500
From:      "John D McDonnell" <gorgarath@xsmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Archiving directories / zip format

In Windows, I used to use PowerArchiver, which supports pretty much
everything under the sun, until it was no longer freeware and have since
found ZipGenius (free) which also seems to do the same. I have some
issues with it crashing now and then and it doesn't seem as stable as
PowerArchiver was, but the worst that has happened to me is having to
force ZipGenius to close and then re-open the archived file.

http://www.zipgenius.com/

--
John D. McDonnell
gorgarath@xsmail.com