Date:      Mon, 12 Jul 1999 11:02:13 +0200
From:      Ladavac Marino <mladavac@metropolitan.at>
To:        =?iso-8859-1?Q?=27Jesper_Blomstr=F6m=27?= <jeppe@partitur.se>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: MBR-problem

	[ML]  Windows doesn't like booting from non-primary disk.  There
are ways to fudge around it, but the easiest way is making the windows
disk the primary (read: master) and FreeBSD the secondary (read: slave)
disk.  Then, you should install the booteasy on the windows disk as
well, and it will give you the option of booting from Disk 1, which =
will
call the booteasy on the secondary disk giving you the option to boot
FreeBSD.

	Booteasy is in the tools directory of the CD.  You will need to
go in "single application mode" of Windows in order to install it.

> / Jeppe - 500 tesla and rising
	[ML]  Jesus, how do you do that?  This should be enough to
totally ionize anything which happens to pass nearby the field.  =
Talking
about a disintegrator :)

	/Marino