Date:      Thu, 22 Nov 2007 17:02:08 -0500
From:      "Olivier Drouin" <olivier.drouin@enodegroup.com>
To:        <freebsd-acpi@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   RE: Intel server board, fans running at full speed.

Alright I will try it if it comes to that.=20
Good idea to put data in RAM to get space, forest hidden by a tree :-)

But it looks like that my problem is that I don=E2=80=99t know what =
driver to use for the fan controller that works over the SMBus.
At least that's how I begin to understand it.=20
I don=E2=80=99t know how many google queries I did for this one.

It's an Intel server board, it should be easy to get all the =
functionalities, no?

Oli