Date:      Fri, 10 Feb 2006 21:17:30 -0500
From:      Ray Sam <raymondsam.85@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   help - touch pad

Recently i stumbled upon a thread, i'm not sure if you could help me,
but i hope i can get some insight or suggestion.

I formatted my Toshiba M30 and afterwards my touchpad doesn't work
anymore. I uninstalled and reinstalled my drivers for it and it still
doesn't work. I went in search for newer drivers but there weren't
any.

I even tried removing all mouse related drivers and then reinstall
them again still my touchpad does not respond. (it says device is
working fine under the properties).

Any suggestions?

Thxs,
-ray