Date:      Sat, 26 Apr 2003 22:04:57 -0700
From:      "RN Hosting" <hosting@reallynicehosting.com>
To:        <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Marvin RE: Best Way Blocking Spams

Yikes, my jaw hit the floor when I saw the prices for Marvin.

What makes it so much better than SpamAssassin that it's worth that
price?

Personally, I don't see how a host could afford that and why they would
want to pay a monthly fee with the availability of databases like
spamcop, GPL programs like SpamAssassin, Razor, MailScanner, Bogofilter
etc.

That costs more than all of my other overhead combined, per domain that
I host.

Message: 10