Date:      Sun, 09 Sep 2001 10:29:35 -0700 (PDT)
From:      John Polstra <jdp@polstra.com>
To:        hubs@freebsd.org
Subject:   CVSup upgrade to fix the timestamp bug

I have fixed the CVSup bug which has been causing the timestamps of
some files to be updated incorrectly.  The new version is available
here in both source and binary form (for FreeBSD-4.x):

    http://people.freebsd.org/~jdp/s1g/

The ports and packages are not updated yet.  I'll do that next.

EVERY mirror site needs to install this update as soon as possible.

All users will need to upgrade too *sigh*.  I'll post an
announcement for them as soon as I update the ports.

John