Date:      Fri, 05 Sep 2003 21:21:19 -0000
From:      "Monah Baki" <mbaki@whywire.net>
To:        James Leone <jleone@pacbell.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: mplayer one last time :(

I got it running in Linux all I need to is to compile the following:

openquicktime-1.0-src.tar
win32codecs.tar
MPlayer-0.91.tar.bz2
mplayerplug-in-0.80.tar.gz
mini.tar.bz2
Blue-1.0.tar
qt6dlls.tar.bz2

Those too are the same files that freebsd looks for, but all I get is a white dialog box saying

On Fri, 05 Sep 2003 13:51:09 -0700, James Leone wrote