Date:      Tue, 28 Jul 2009 20:05:14 +0300
From:      Andriy Gapon <avg@icyb.net.ua>
To:        Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus@freebsd.org>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org, gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: after update - not all jpeg files are displayable

on 28/07/2009 19:56 Joe Marcus Clarke said the following:

> No.  It's an issue with an incomplete PORTREVISION bump on ports which
> depend on libjpeg.  Really, you need to do a portupgrade -rf jpeg to fix
> this.  What you must avoid is one port being linked to both jpeg.9 and
> .10.  When that happens, applications crash trying to open JPEGs.

This is not an issue for me as far I can see.
libchk reported that no binaries/libraries were linked to libjpeg.so.9 in
lib/compat/pkg - I have even removed it now from .
Everything is linked to libjpeg.so.10, no unresolved libraries.

Any further suggestions?
Maybe you could try to reproduce the issue for yourself?

--
Andriy Gapon