Date:      Sun, 7 Dec 1997 23:13:46 -0700 (MST)
From:      gibbs@narnia.plutotech.com (Justin T. Gibbs)
To:        Ollivier Robert <roberto@keltia.freenix.fr>
Cc:        scsi@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: AHC optimizations

In article <19971208020431.58490@keltia.freenix.fr>,
	Ollivier Robert <roberto@keltia.freenix.fr> writes:
> According to Justin T. Gibbs:
>> with CAM, and if you are running that code, I have many more tools to
>
> Speaking of CAM, is there a version of your files/patches that doesn't
> require to download between 5 and 14 MB of files ? The most recent files
> cam-* on wcarchive's incoming are about that size.
>
> That's a bit too much for me to download across the Atlantic :-(

The "official" snapshots are composed of diffs and a tarfile of the
new files.  There has only been one official snapshot so far with the
rest being quick tarballs for specific testers.  The next official
snapshot was supposed to go out tonight, but I'm still dealing with
some tape driver bugs.  I hope to get it out tomorrow.

> BTW still no ncr support I suppose ?

Are you volunteering?

--
Justin T. Gibbs