Date:      Fri, 07 Jan 2000 20:59:30
From:      "Manfred Usselmann" <Usselmann.M@icg-online.de>
To:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD must remail non-commercial at all (Was: Not enough information)

I am being payed for creating working solution with useful tools and not solving unnecessary
problems. And I prefer it this way.

Manfred

On Fri, 07 Jan 2000 21:03:30 +1100, Danny wrote:

>Think of Microsoft as the following way:-
>
>- Windows Products are hopeless
>- People pay people like myself to support Microsoft's problems
>- People pay a majority of the people on this list to fix Microsoft's problems
>
>Why are you complaining? You should be greatful that Microsoft is hopeless.
>How else can a majority of the people on the list get paid?
>
>What happens if everyone installed a good operating like "FreeBSD" then
>there wouldn't be any problems. Then I wouldn't be paid any money.
>
>I am hoping Windows 2000 will be just as "hopeless" so companies can keep
>paying people like myself lots of money.
>
>Thats how I feel about Microsoft.
>
>dannyh@idx.com.au

>>> What are mustdies and daily reset pressings?
>>
>>MustDies is a whole bunch of M$ products -- Win31/95/98/NT -- they all
>>suck and mustdie, hence the name.  In russia, they are all called this
>>way ;-)
>>
>>Reset pressings -- through the work day, any Win will very probably hang,
>>and you'll havta press Reset button, if you do anything else except
>>running WinAmp and a web browser.
>>
>>./danfe

>>with "unsubscribe freebsd-questions" in the body of the message

Manfred Usselmann
usselmann.m@icg-online.de
I C G  Informationstechnologie Consulting GmbH
Bahnstr. 7,  D-65835 Liederbach / Ts.
Tel. +49 69 333 623,  Fax +49 69 306 845