Date:      Mon, 10 Mar 2003 12:36:26 +1030
From:      Greg 'groggy' Lehey <grog@FreeBSD.org>
To:        harsha godavari <h.godavari@shaw.ca>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Printing the handbook (was: "The Complete FreeBSD", second edition: errata and addenda)

--7DO5AaGCk89r4vaK

On Sunday,  9 March 2003 at 19:46:00 -0600, harsha godavari wrote:
> Hi Greg:
>          If I want to rpint out my own copy of the BSD handbook
> using a HP540 printer (or i may take it Kinkos) which(version ps/pdf
> etc) is the best file to download. Thanks for your help.

To print things locally, use the PostScript version with ghostscript
if necessary.  If you want to print it commercially, ask them what
they want.  I'd guess that they'd prefer PDF.

Note that it's probably cheaper to buy the handbook than have a single
copy printed.

Greg

--7DO5AaGCk89r4vaK

--7DO5AaGCk89r4vaK--