Date:      Thu, 19 Jul 2001 05:43:57 -0700 (PDT)
From:      sumit murgai <sumitmurgai@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Please Reply Back

To,
     freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Sub :  Request for help on trapping kernel

      generated exceptions in Windows NT.

Sir,

     I am Sumit Murgai , a student of MCA(Master of
comp.appl.) ,final year in India.As a part of the
final semester project I am trying to build a system
diagnostics utility for Windows NT. For this I need to
understand how to trap the kernel generated exceptions
in Windows NT. I would be very grateful to you if you
could help me in this context.

                                  Thank You
                                  Yours truly,

                                  Sumit Murgai