Date:      Fri, 20 Nov 1998 10:55:44 -0500
From:      Poor Guys <dustpan@earthlink.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Logitech Mouse

Hey,

I specifically bought a Logitech mouse (3 button) a while back just to use
for X 3.3.1 and I have tried every setting in SF86Setup tp no avail.  On
the bottom of the mouse is says "Logitech MouseMan Serial-MousePort".  I
dont want to use it as a serial version (which I havent tried), and with
the PS/2 connection it will not resond.  I used the older Logitch settings,
Microsoft, MouseMan, PS/2, MouseSystems, Bus*** (cant remember hte
category) and get no response.  Has anyone ever had this problem?

This old dinky serial version I have works, but I would like to have m
serial ports open for other uses.

Thanks
Neill rr4