Date:      Wed, 27 Feb 2002 20:17:42 -0600
From:      "Scott Gerhardt" <scott@gerhardt-it.com>
To:        "Mike Meyer" <mwm-dated-1015293692.ed29d0@mired.org>, "Unix Admin" <jacks@sage-american.com>
Cc:        <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: UPS software for Smart-UPS APC

FYI:

I installed apcupsd from ports last week and it works great with my
APC700XL albiet the cable is serial.  Comes with some cool cgi's for
monitoring etc. and is very configurable.

Regards,

	- Scott

http://www.mired.org/home/mwm/
Independent WWW/Perforce/FreeBSD/Unix consultant, email for more
information.