Date:      Mon, 12 Sep 2005 21:41:34 +0200
From:      "Gawie Marais" <gm@mailbag.co.za>
To:        "'Haulmark, Chris'" <chris@sigd.net>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: PHP5-Extentions

Hi Chris , List

I got the php5-extentions port installed by creating symlinks to the files
it was complaining about not finding i.e. imake and others. I created the
symlinks in /usr/local/bin directory which is included in the PATHS
variable. Sorted out the problem for me.

Thank you all for the input.

Regards

Gawie

  _____