Date:      Thu, 30 Jun 2005 01:23:36 +0100
From:      Phil Cooper <sendphilmail@gmail.com>
To:        Christopher Black <cblack@securecrossing.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Ping and general network weirdness

As far as I know, not knowing much, doesn't the win XP box which
connects to the net do all the DHCP and local DNS when XP's internet
connection sharing is turned on? Which it is. It's at 192.168.0.1,
which netstat is correctly reporting as the default gateway...

So is it a case of working out how to get XP to update things?