Date:      Thu, 14 Feb 2002 14:55:05 -0800
From:      "Patrick Soltani" <psoltani@ultradns.com>
To:        "Martin Schweizer" <pcservi@spectraweb.ch>, <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: After mergemaster no login possible

You probably did something like:
mergemaster -a -i which overwrites your current copy with the newly =
built copy.
If you don't have the backup copies of the master.passwd and passwd and =
the db files, you have to get a cup of strong black coffee and start =
creating the users, and think up something to tell them!

Regards,
Patrick Soltani.