Date:      Wed, 12 Aug 1998 17:08:24 +0700
From:      "Leonard Ong" <Leonard_Ong@iname.com>
To:        <stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: stable-digest V4 #163

Dear Friends,

I used to be Windows and Linux User, now I am learning the ropes of FreeBSD.
I have read the FreeBSD FAQ completely and still reading the Handbook.
Meanwhile I have some questions regarding my previous systems with FreeBSD.

Anyone who has installed Linux, played around with it and using FreeBSD now,
Please email me personally.  I would like to ask several questions regarding
the stable version I just have in hand.

Thank you

Regards,
Leonard Ong
Leonard Ong Advanced Research,Inc

Leonard Ong| Confusious said : " The Journey of thousands miles
  (Íõ¶°ºÀ) |  begins with a small single step "
           | Leonard_Ong@iname.com - Share Knowledge together!
Linux/Win98| UIN : 1041402 == http://www.poboxes.com/Leonard_Ong
  Powered  | 68FB C87E 8A0D EC9F EC82  A6FC C547 B4E4 CA46 94DB