Date:      Mon, 4 Jan 1999 13:58:56 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Joseph M. Scott" <jmscott@ainet.com>
To:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   radiator on 2.2.8 or 3.0?

	I came across the radiator radius server ( see
http://www.open.com.au/radiator/ ) and I was wondering if anyone is
running this on FreeBSD ( either 2.2.8 or 3.0 ) and what their feelings
were about it.  From what I read at their web site it definitely looks
pretty cool, and we go with it then we'll most likely use the mysql
logging feature ( something I've really wanted ).
	I sent an email to the vendor asking if they've run in it on
FreeBSD, so if no one responds one way or the other I'll have to rely on
their info.

Thanks.

* Joseph M. Scott
* jmscott@ainet.com