Date:      Sat, 21 Oct 2006 16:32:05 +0300 (EEST)
From:      ealert@wamu.com <ealert@wamu.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Washington Mutual Security Notification

   Washington Mutual
   eAlert
   Dear Bank Customers:

   We would like to inform your current account has been logged in to
   your account from different IP addresses. For your security, we are
   recommend you to update your account. To prevent any termination of
   your account please visit [1]http://www.wamu.com to update your
   account.

   Sincerely,

   Washington Mutual
   For phone number and e-mail information, please
   visit the Contact Us section of wamu.com. Equal Housing Lender
   Privacy and Security
   To access the Washington Mutual privacy policy go to
   http://www.wamu.com/securityandprivacy/default.asp
   Please note that you are unable to respond directly to this message.
   If you have any questions about your account or if you need further
   assistance, please contact Washington Mutual Customer Service.
   Washington Mutual, Inc. and its subsidiaries are not responsible for
   and do not endorse any information, advice, opinions and services from
   third-party news information or service providers.
   Deposits are accepted by Washington Mutual Bank and Washington Mutual
   Bank fsb and are FDIC insured.
   © Copyright 1998 - 2006, Washington Mutual, Inc. All Rights Reserved