Date:      Thu, 20 Dec 2001 22:45:47 -0500
From:      Jud <jud@operamail.com>
To:        Matthew Graybosch <matthew@starbreaker.net>
Cc:        daverk@epix.net, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: fluxbox install questions

On Thu, 20 Dec 2001 21:15:24 -0500
Matthew Graybosch <matthew@starbreaker.net> wrote:

[snip]
> Don't worry, your question is light-years beyond "which key is the 'any'
> key?" Fluxbox hasn't been ported to FreeBSD, but it isn't really necessary
> to do so. Here's what I did:
[snip]

Port was committed on December 12th - it's in my
/usr/ports/x11-wm.  Your directions should stand Dave and anyone
else who wants to install using the tarball in good stead.  For
now, anyone who wants to build the port will have to cvsup, I
guess, unless I also missed the link to it on the web site.

Jud