Date:      Mon, 5 Jun 1995 10:30:26 +0300 (EET DST)
From:      Jukka Ukkonen <jau@aphrodite.funet.fi>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.org, questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Oops! (nothing really changed at ftp.funet.fi)

	Hi!

	A few days ago I sent a message in which I said the path to
	freebsd sources at ftp.funet.fi seems to be something different
	from what it had been before. After some more checking I realized
	that there should have been a symlink pub/unix/FreeBSD pointing
	to the location I mentioned. At least now the symlink is there.
	So, my previous message is bogus information. Sorry!

	Cheers,
		// jau
------
  /    Jukka A. Ukkonen,       FUNET / Centre for Scientific Computing
 /__   M.Sc. (sw-eng & cs)               Tel:   (Home) +358-0-578628
   /   Internet: ukkonen@csc.fi                 (Work) +358-0-4573208
  /    Internet: jau@funet.fi                 (Mobile) +358-400-606671
 v     X.400:    c=fi, admd=fumail, no prmd, org=csc, pn=jukka.ukkonen