Date:      Sun, 05 Nov 2006 07:57:03 -0800
From:      Rem P Roberti <remegius@comcast.net>
To:        FreeBSD <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Laptop Wireless

Would someone point me in the right direction here.  I have an old
Compaq Presario 1692 that my sister-in-law gave to me after she
upgraded.  I installed FreeBSD 6.1 and everything is working fine.
However, the laptop also came with a Belkin Wireless G (F5D7011)
notebook card, and I would like to learn how to install the appropriate
drivers for the card to work.  I am new to FreeBSD, and have glanced at
the Handbook section dealing with wireless.  It's a little daunting at
this time, and I haven't yet been able to make sense out of it with
respect to this laptop and wireless card.  Any help in making the
process understandable would be much appreciated.

Rem