Date:      Tue, 8 Apr 2003 14:57:48 -0600 (CST)
From:      Fabio Miranda Hamburger <fabmirha@ns.isi.ulatina.ac.cr>
To:        Mike Meyer <mwm@mired.org>
Cc:        advocacy@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: apm

> > > Please don't feed the trolls.
> > Yes, complaint in mailing list about FreeBSD lack of hardware and new
> > feature support is "being a troll" or "lame".
>
> Ignoring the answers you get and constructing straw men and in general
> whining about things that aren't true is being a troll. You're doing
> all of those things.
>
> > We cant complaint to freebsd developers who use emacs and elite tools,
> > they are able to c0de their own version of freebsd and they no have time
> > to "window's world feature".
>
> Sure, you can complain to them. You just have to know where to do it.
>
> In your case, learning to comprehend English would help as well.
>
> > Many of us like FreeBSD style, It's polite, serious, clean but We would
> > like to install freebsd in they hardware we want or in a modile machine.
>
> If you like it, use it. If you don't like it, do us all a favor and
> shut up and go away.
>
> If you can't use it on hardware you like, do something constructive
> about it. Whining on inapproiate lists isn't constructive.

When there are hardware problems with FreeBSD that doesnt mean "freebsd is
hard to use", It means the Proyect is incompetent and is not organized.

Take a stadistical information about questions list on freebsd.org and
most of the questions are hardware related problems.

FreeBSD doesnt see that as a 'weakness' cuz they are el1t3 at kernel
stuff.