Date:      Wed, 10 Nov 1999 17:56:20 +0300 (MSK)
From:      "Roman V. Palagin" <romanp@wuppy.net.ru>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   What's happen with anoncvs.freebsd.org?

Hello!

I don't know, is it appropriate group to ask this question, but anyway:
when I try to check out /usr/src/sys from anoncvs.freebsd.org, I just get

% cvs co sys
/ctm/FreeBSD/anoncvs/anoncvssh: No such file or directory
cvs [checkout aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if any)
%

Who can tell me is there are any chances to get things work again?

/Roman