Date:      Wed, 23 Apr 2008 00:50:32 +0900
From:      Randy Bush <randy@psg.com>
To:        Brooks Davis <brooks@freebsd.org>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: /etc/rc.d/ppp  ppp_unit

> This was fixed in CURRENT with rev 1.19 on April 6th.

going from 31 march to april 21st broke a whole lot for me.  still
sorting it out.  disabling ipv6 at least let me boot without

Starting route6d.

fault virtual address   = 0x0
fault code              = supervisor read, page not present
instruction pointer     = 0x20:0x0
stack pointer           = 0x28:0xd5f4d048
frame pointer           = 0x28:0xd5f4d0a4
code segment            = base 0x0, limit 0xfffff, type 0x1b
                        = DPL 0, pres 1, def32 1, gran 1
processor eflags        = interrupt enabled, resume, IOPL = 0
current process         = 945 (route6d)
trap number             = 12
panic: page fault
panic: bufwrite: buffer is not busy???
Uptime: 1m36s
Physical memory: 507 MB
Dumping 28 MB: 13
Dump complete

but i am having serious problems still with bringing up my network
interfaces.  more in a separate message.

randy