Date:      01 Dec 1998 07:13:40 -0500
From:      Don Croyle <croyle@gelemna.ft-wayne.in.us>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Automatically supplying input during a build

I'm working on updating one of my ports and have run into a snag.  The
author has decided to hard code the path to pgp and is detecting it at
build time.  The problem is that he's also prompting for a
confirmation that the search process has found the right path.

I could just use IS_INTERACTIVE, but I don't think the question is
that big a deal.  Is there a way to automate answering that question,
or should I just patch the building script to avoid asking it?