Date:      Sat, 9 Nov 1996 22:46:58 -0500 (EST)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@glue.umd.edu>
To:        Igor Roshchin <str@giganda.komkon.org>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: wwwcount-2.3

On Sun, 10 Nov 1996, [KOI8-R] =E1=CE=C4=D2=C5=CA =FE=C5=D2=CE=CF=D7 wrote:

> >=20
> > Andrey,
> >=20
> > one more comment /question
> > about $Subj.
> >=20
> > INSTALL_MAN
> > INSTALL_SCRIPT
> > INSTALL_PROGRAM
> > being used in Makefile are undefined.

I've checked, and if everyone running 2.1 and 2.1.5 would grab a copy of
current's bsd.port.mk, it has no negative impact, and will eliminate the
majority of build failures for new ports.  There are a small subset of
ports that depend on differences in /usr/include and whatnot, but that's a
real small subset.

Good Advice: update your bsd.port.mk file in /usr/share/mk.

>=20
> Ports are for -current only.
>=20
> --=20
> Andrey A. Chernov
> <ache@nagual.ru>
> http://www.nagual.ru/~ache/

I took Andrey off the CC: list, he runs current anyhow, and he knows this
to begin with.

>=20

-
Chuck Robey                 | Interests include any kind of voice or data=
=20
chuckr@eng.umd.edu          | communications topic, C programming, and Unix=
=2E
9120 Edmonston Ct #302      |