Date:      Fri, 13 Aug 1999 19:05:39 +0300
From:      Evren Yurtesen <yurtesen@ispro.net.tr>
To:        williamdwoods@etrademail.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Kinda a freebsd question........

1 you can see your main board manual if you have bios reset jumper.
2 you can take off the bios battery to reset the bios (some motherboards
  does not have removable battery)
3 you can boot it with a dos floppy and try some of the bios
  cracking programs. The efficiency of those programs are depending on
  your bios version though. If you have a very new bios then you may
have
  a bad luck on finding a working program.

I would prefer the first 2 choices because with them you can save time.