Date:      Sat, 15 Nov 2014 14:08:31 -0500
From:      Bill Pechter <pechter@gmail.com>
To:        FreeBSD-hardware@freebsd.org, freebsd-scsi@freebsd.org
Subject:   Anyone working on the Marvell 88se64xx sas/sata chip driver?

I've got a really nice Lenovo D20 that I need to share between
FreeBSD/Linux and Windows Server 2012 for some testing.

I've got the Marvell driver up on Linux and Windows but it appears that I
have to move the SATA drives to the Intel SATA chips if I want to share
between FreeBSD/Linux/Windows.

I hate to have to rebuild this all... Is there a test driver for the
88se63xx/64xx drivers available in 10.1 or -stable?

Bill
--
  d|i|g|i|t|a|l had it THEN.  Don't you wish you could still buy it now!
 pechter-at-gmail.com