Date:      Tue, 24 May 2011 15:00:46 +0300
From:      Daniel Braniss <danny@cs.huji.ac.il>
To:        freebsd-scsi@freebsd.org
Subject:   iscsi_initiator and tag opening problem

Hi all,
I'm having problems with particular iscsi-targets, which when increasing
the tag opening above 1, will crash the target. The developers are
saying that they do suport tagged queuing, but

	'do not support task-set management (which is what initiator side
	 attempts at controlling target side execution ordering is called)'

So, since I'm the iscsi_initiator developer, is there any way that I can tell
the CAM to keep it SIMPLE as opposed to ORDERED?
Sorry, my knowledge of ISCSI stopped at version 2 :-)

thanks,
	danny