Date:      Sat, 21 Apr 2007 13:13:34 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Randy Schultz <schulra@earlham.edu>
To:        Derek Ragona <derek@computinginnovations.com>
Cc:        Grant Peel <gpeel@thenetnow.com>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Anti Spam

On Fri, 20 Apr 2007, Derek Ragona spaketh thusly:

-}
-}If your volume of mail is >50000 per day don't use the baracuda.  It won't
-}keep up.

I think this greatly depends on the model.  I've not used the 200 but it
certainly is a small box.  My experience shows the 600 could easily handle
this per hour.  I suspect the 400 could handle 50k/day w/o trouble.  (and no,
I have never worked for Barracuda, nor do I have any stock in them.  ;)

--
 Randy    (schulra@earlham.edu)      765.983.1283         <*>

Rain puts a hole in stone because of its constancy, not its force.
   - H. Joseph Gerber