Date:      Sat, 26 Jun 1999 16:51:26 -0700
From:      Shawn Ramsey <shawn@cpl.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Apache13-fp

I am trying to get the apache13-fp port working on a 2.2.8-stable system,
and thought I was succesful. The first Virtual web I made WORKED. I then
deleted that web, because of some funky permissions, and now it refuses to
work! I get the following in /var/log/httpd-error.log :

[Sat Jun 26 16:47:19 1999] [notice] child pid 25606 exit signal Segmentation
fault (11)

And when I try to access the web from frontpage it says it has timed out...
Anyone have any idea what could be going on? When I create the web from the
html admin page, it says everything worked, and it creates all the
neccessary files... ?