Date:      Fri, 05 Mar 1999 21:04:25 +0000
From:      Greg Haa <greg@z-axis.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   PPP and Tunneling

I have set up FreeBSD 3.1 Stable.  I was wondering if it
is possible to set up PPP to accept incoming TCP logins.
I have a remote user who needs to mount our local drives
on his local machine.  I want him to connect to his ISP
and over that connection login to the PPP server here over TCP
and mount our local volumes on his machine.  Does this
sound possible and has anyone done it?

Thanks alot.

Greg Haa
greg@z-axis.com