Date:      Fri, 10 Jan 2003 09:26:30 -0800
From:      "Fred Zhang" <fred@timogen.com>
To:        <lattera@softhome.net>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: DNS and DHCPD

Hi lattera,

       You may need such options in the dhcpd.conf

        option routers                  192.168.1.99;
        option subnet-mask              255.255.255.0;

        option nis-domain               "demo.com";
        option domain-name              "demo.com";
        option domain-name-servers      10.1.1.1

In you windows client, by the commands

  ifconfig /all

you will see the detail info. gotten from the dhcp server.

Regards,
Fred Zhang