Date:      Mon, 21 Apr 2008 02:07:38 -0300
From:      Gonzalo Nemmi <gnemmi@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: BSD Computers

In the same order of things, have you guys had any experience with Dell=20
Vostros?

I live In Argentina and if you acces their latam webpage you'll find out th=
at=20
they are selling a "Vostro1400n" (which is not even available in the USA=20
page), with FreeDOS as the only OS offered ...=20
So I though maybe that would be a good choice (except for any broadcom chip=
s=20
it may pack .. ) for a soon to be replaced by FreeBSD7 laptop.

Just for those interested, here is the link for you to take a look at:

http://configure.la.dell.com/dellstore/config.aspx?c=3Dar&cs=3Darbsdt1&l=3D=
es&oc=3DV140Nes&s=3Dbsd

Any word, pointers or references will be highly appreciated.
Thanks for you attention and help.

Blessings

=2D--
Gonzalo Nemmi