Date:      Thu, 7 Jun 2001 10:15:45 +0000
From:      "David S. Geirsson" <andmann@andmann.eu.org>
To:        Douglas Egan <degan@calcon.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: RAID-0 support for HPT370

I see no reason why it wouldn't work. All I know is that the "hardware" RAID
(from what I've heard this is sort of like a WinModem vs. a real Modem)
won't work. The funny thing is, I bought an external ABIT controller using
this chip, and it announced happily on the outside of the box that it would
run under linux. Seems the same restrictions apply to that -- no RAID-stuff.