Date:      Sat, 13 Apr 2002 14:48:55 +0200
From:      "Koster, K.J." <K.J.Koster@kpn.com>
To:        'jbw' <j.bw@verizon.net>
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG, ports@FreeBSD.ORG, "'java@freebsd.org'" <java@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Mozilla & Java

Dear jbw,

[ blatant crosspost, please trim CC list before replying. Thanks ]

This question is best asked on the freebsd-java mailing list. If you search
the mailing list archives of freebsd-java you will find an answer to your
question, plus installation instructions for using Java witm Mozilla, IIRC.

Try http://www.geocrawler.com/ or good old http://groups.google.com/

    Kees Jan

 You can't have everything.  Where would you put it?
                                     [Steven Wright]