Date:      Sat, 16 Oct 1999 19:38:44 -0700
From:      Charlie & <leon1@gte.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   IP masquerading

hello, I was trying to have my FreeBSD machine to be a gateway to the internet.
I did all the instructions in the FreBSD tutorial and successfully connected to
the internet my LAN was able the Internet too. But around 5 minutes that I'm
connected, I got disconnected automatically. I'm using ppp interactive. I'm
just beginning to do this. Is there any tips or guide you can recomment?
Thanks in advance.

Leon