Date:      Fri, 7 Jul 2000 09:40:01 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Linh Pham <lplist@q.closedsrc.org>
To:        Alexey <demlex@oggi.spb.ru>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: your mail

FreeBSD supports Windows emulation through a program called Wine.

You can install Wine from the ports collection and get more information on
Wine at http://www.winehq.com

// Linh Pham
//
// Proud supporter of FreeBSD and OpenBSD
// FreeBSD - http://www.freebsd.org
// OpenBSD - http://www.openbsd.org

/*	"Oregon, n.:
		Eighty billion gallons of water