Date:      Thu, 2 Nov 2000 15:13:36 +0300
From:      Odhiambo Washington <wash@iconnect.co.ke>
To:        "Freebsd-Questions (E-mail)" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Upgrading from 3.2 to 3.5

* Vikash Badal * <VikashB@PQAfrica.co.za> [20001102 08:26]:
=>Greetings,
=>
=>I currently have 17 FreeBSD servers all running version 3.2, I recently
=>downloaded the 3.5 iso image.
=>
=>How can I use the 3.5 image to upgrade the 3.2 servers over the network ?

I'm sure they do not use ISO images to upgrade previous versions - but I
stand to be corrected.
You can use CVS to 'upgrade' - that is the much I know about it. CVS or
the easier CVSUP they way I do to mine down here..

=>
=>None of my servers have access to the internet --- closed private network

Then you can download the sources by any other means and use it to
update/upgrade... or simply buy the CDs from Freebsdmall.com

-Wash

--
Odhiambo Washington  Inter-Connect Ltd.,
wash@iconnect.co.ke  5th Flr Furaha Plaza

Any given program, when running, is obsolete.