Date:      Thu, 28 Oct 2004 11:42:14 -0600
From:      Ashlee Reagan <sphedt@xyzgroup.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: detector Saev on yourViecodin

   S a v e  80% on your Pr escrip tion  Me di cat ions
   S O M A -  V A L I U M -  X A N A X -  V I O X X
   V I A G R A -  C I A L I S
   V I C O D I N -  L o w e s t  pr ice  online
   Pri vate  and  Co nf ide ntial
   D r u g s  F D A  A p p r oved  Gua ranteed  Deli very  on all  o r
   ders
   Gu ara nteed  L o w e s t  Pr ice s
   24/7 Cu stom er  C a r e   Center
   S i m p l e  O n line  Ord erin g  Sys tem
   Re fill  Your   Pre scr iptions  O n l i n e
   [1]C l i c k   H er e   NO  p re vi o us   pr es ct ip ti on  re qu ei
   re d
   particular ideals controlled researches properlywork statesreferring
   referents benzol Buddhists funds PhD likes ignores