Date:      Sun, 5 Apr 1998 19:22:37 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Stephen A. Derdau" <sderdau@xtdl.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Where is fixit instructions?

Can't seem to find fixit instructions anywhere.
I need to fix my fstab file and I cannot.
I have boot.flp and fixit.flp.  However
when I get to fixit not sure what to do.
searched for awhile now looking for instructions.
Help would be greatly appreciated.  I'm not being
rude when I am asking.  Hope someone can help.

Thank You !

Stephen A. Derdau
"So What if it is wrong. I am getting closer to the right answer!"
"If I had a nickle for every time I was wrrong , I would want a quarter
instead. :-)"