Date:      Mon, 24 Feb 1997 16:19:03 +0000
From:      wott@mail.iserv.net
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   NEWBIE questions - cu & named

I'm relatively new to FreeBSD (2.1.6) and am having a couple of
problems.
When trying to use cu, I receive an error that the specified port is
not found (cuaa2).  I can use ecu, and dial right out,  but the
display gets set so the text is black on black.  Any suggestions? I'm
trying to attach to an older system and have to use some form of cu.
Also, I need the terminal type set to an att605 so when/if I get
connected I will be able to read things, will this be a problem?

The named problem is minor, when starting up, I get an error that the
named.boot file is not found, but by loading it from a command prompt,
it loads just fine... possibly a problem in where it is located in the
sysconfig ?
TIA
Bill Ott			|	If "con" is the opposite of "pro,"
wott@iserv.net		|	is Congress the opposite of Progress?