Date:      Sat, 11 Jul 2015 19:44:39 +0200
From:      =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Lo=EFc?= BLOT <loic.blot@unix-experience.fr>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: net/liferea

--=-lnx134ce8J4uyL3gz6eb

I also think we should add dconf. Liferea is linked with dconf for many
things and users doesn't want to reconfigure software at each usage :)

--=20
Best regards,
Lo=C3=AFc BLOT,=20
UNIX systems, security and network engineer
http://www.unix-experience.fr

Le jeudi 09 juillet 2015 =C3=A0 23:38 +0200, Serpent7776 a =C3=A9crit :
> Hello,
>=20
> I'm using liferea without GNOME desktop and liferea could not save=20
> any settings
> I changed under Tools/Preferences menu, giving this message on=20
> commandline:
>=20
> GLib-GIO-Message: Using the 'memory' GSettings backend.  Your=20
> settings will not
> be saved or shared with other applications.
>=20
> When I installed devel/dconf all settings changes are saved properly,=20
> thus my
> question:
> Should net/liferea depend on devel/dconf?
>=20
> I'm building my own packages from ports using poudriere if that=20
> matters.
>=20
> Thanks
>=20