Date:      Tue, 24 Jul 2001 10:27:30 +0100
From:      Morten Vinding Nielsen <MVN@orangedk.com>
To:        "'Derek C.'" <coffee@blarg.net>, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: APM bug?

Just remove the "disable", recompile and your kernel will have APM support.

Btw. is there another way of enabling a disabled device, than boot using
boot -c and enable it from the bootup-config?
I was thinking of a boot-configuration file where it could be set, so that
we don't have to recompile the kernel to get APM or PCCARD support for
instance.

/Morten