Date:      Wed, 09 Jan 2002 00:22:21 +0100
From:      "Julian Stacey" <jhs@bim.bsn.com>
To:        Josef Karthauser <joe@tao.org.uk>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Which ftpd for proxy ?

I wrote:

>> (it's not a big company, just my home site with some internal hosts)

I want a proxy ftpd for Home Use.  I have no budget & want no
licensing hastle now or later.  Free software is also easier to
later clone, custom config & supply to customers pre config'd with
rest of systems.  Are there features of ncftpd I can't get
for free with the other ftpd's ?

Julian
J.Stacey	Munich Unix (FreeBSD, Linux etc) Independent Consultant
 Reduce costs to secure jobs: Use free software: http://bim.bsn.com/~jhs/free/
 Ihr Rauchen = mein allergischer Kopfschmerz !  Schnupftabak probieren !