Date:      Wed, 02 Jan 2019 15:08:04 -0600
From:      Paul Schmehl <pschmehl_lists@tx.rr.com>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   How to build depreated ports

I have a server that requires php56. I cannot update to php7, because a
critical app is not ready yet.

How can I upgrade ports without upgrading all the php ports to 7?

I tried DISABLE_SECURITY_CHECK=yes in /etc/make.conf (and several others)
but that didn't work.

Is there a way to ignore all php ports in portmaster so it will build
everything but those?

Paul Schmehl, Retired
My opinions are my own.